So here goes nothing…I am attempting to embark on a documentation of my crazy life in Manhattan. Including but not limited to: Wedding Planning for my September 2011 wedding (insert squeals and white dresses here 😉 ), aggressive restaurant-going, running, spinning, gym-ing…wherever the wind takes me.
A little about me:
- Grew up in the suburbs of NYC
- Have always enjoy a good party/party dress…
- Went to a Big 10 School. Enough said:
- Try to go to one new restaurant a week (and intend on sharing these experiences with you) Tomorrow’s
Followed by Saturday’s Birthday Celebration for my ‘little’ brother:
- I’m tall (5’9”) and always wonder why people say “You’re so tall!” to me. Do they think I haven’t noticed this yet in my 27 years of existence?
- Along the lines of “You’re so tall!”… “You have such big feet!” is also a winner. They are a size 10. I know.
- I have a dog who is the sweetest and cutest pile of 70lbs you’ll ever meet. And the most spastic. And awkward. And clumsy. Meet Jersey: (Given name: Dirty Jersey)
- I’m engaged to an amazing guy who we will call “M” for the sake of the blog. (pictured below, just post engagement at Jean Georges. Told you he’s a keeper)
- I was introduced to Lululemon about 5 years ago by a good friend who learned about them while visiting family in Canada. If she wasn’t a bridesmaid in my wedding, I would no longer speak to her since I spend the majority of my disposable income there…
- Speaking of Lululemon, I do love to shop. I just finished picking out my wedding dress. Stay tuned for some pictures of the dresses that didn’t make the cut
- I am getting married in September of 2011 in NYC.
- I always wish I was vegan, and then I remember how much I like bacon…
- Asking me to choose my favorite restaurant in Manhattan is like asking a mother to say which child is her favorite. You know, I probably secretly know. But I could never say it out loud.
So welcome to my crazy world, probably more than you’ll ever want to know about me spattered randomly above… filled with Google calendar appointments (color coded, five colors of pure obsessiveness…), glasses of wine, laughter, friends, family, exercise, puppy-love and food.
So I raise my glass (champagne? oh, ok…twist my arm…) and cheers to new adventures in blog-land…
If you’re out there, leave a comment and tell me something about YOU! I would love to know all 2 of your names 😉